#EBIKE #TOUR #ATHENS #PREMIUM
Athens Classic eBike Tour
Join an Original Tour about the Best Attractions Athens has to offer.
- SEMI-PRIVATE GROUPS Up to 6 people
- We Go Morning, Noon & Evening according to season
- Prices from €41 – morning tours
- Duration is approximately 3,5 hours
- Tour is also available for a PRIVATE GROUP
#athens #golden_Era #Sightseeing
Ride among the brother sights of the Acropolis that mark a magnificent era of human
This tour will show you the surroundings of the Acropolis and the great remains of majestic Temples and ancient Theatres, Arches and thousand year old Markets, all from thrilling viewpoints.
Cobblestone streets, promenades, hidden gems of once the Academical and Athletic Centre of the world, all form a mosaic of unique memories.
The marble monuments look alive neighbouring with vivid shopping streets, cafes and taverns. Enjoy your tour leader’s tips for your stay in Athens.
Good to know
- It’s the perfect tour for first coming visitors to see all the attractions
- We included a couple of very stimulating photo-strolls, bring your camera!
- It is a non traffic tour, makes it the best choice for family with children. –Download our “Cycling with Kids” .pdf
Not Included: Your tour leader’s gratuities (optional) – Anything not mentioned in the included – Visits inside the Museums and the archaeological sites.
- Activity : Mild, City tour
- Age profile : For All ages
- Cycling Skill: Confident rider
- Free infant 1-4 years old
Make it a PRIVATE TOUR for your Family, Friends or ColleaguesMeeting Point: Solebike office is located at 11 Lempesi street, very close to Acropolis Metro and Acropolis Museum. TAKE US THERE
What to expect
Meet, Greet and Oriented
Acropolis and Anafiotika
Markets and Kerameikos
We continue cycling among very old areas only to admire the remains of a great civilisation. The Roman Forum and the Ancient Agora dominate this part of the tour before we reach the Kerameikos site. We continue via the Psiri graffiti walls, decorated streets and noisy cafe shops.
Discovery of Plaka
Stadium and the Olympics
FAQ for your ride
Your tour meets at Solebike Office located at 11 Lempesi Street on the East side of the Acropolis Museum. The closest metro station is Acropolis (Line 2).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- For a detailed presentation of the gear and bikes for children you can download our “Cycling with Kids” pdf
Tour Highlights Map
Mouse over and discover the most exciting sights that we will visit during this tour!
*Blue Pin Point = Food / Beverage & Green Pin Point = Sights / Attractions