#EBIKE #TOUR #ATHENS #PREMIUM
Athens Riviera with Lunch by the Sea eBike Tour
Join an Original Tour to feel the bond of the city with the open sea.
- SEMI-PRIVATE GROUPS Up to 10 people
- We Go Morning OR Noon according to season
- Prices from €52
- Duration is approximately 4,5 hours
- Tour is also available for a PRIVATE GROUP
Not Included: Consumption at the cafe, anything not mentioned in the Included, your guide’s gratuities (optional)
- Activity : Moderate, Long Tour
- Age Restriction : 13+
- Cycling Skill: Experienced Rider
- Free Infant 1-4 years on baby seat
Make it a PRIVATE TOUR for your Family, Friends or Colleagues (link?)
Meeting Point: We meet our clients at Solebike office at 11 Lempesi street, very close to Acropolis Metro and to Acropolis Museum.
#athensriviera #faliro #Sightseeing
Near Acropolis, lies a golden beach with marinas, cafe and restaurants, all share a blue horizon
Good to know
- Did you know there is a long golden beach only 5km from Athens centre?
- We ride on the longest bike lane of Athens at almost half of this tour total trip.
- You have the opportunity to admire the unique architecture and features of Athens New Opera House
- We strongly advise you bring your swimsuit and sunscreen cream.
What to expect
Meet, Greet and Oriented
Your guide welcomes you and make sure you get familiar with your equipment and you sit comfortable on the eBike. You will be asked to make a test ride making sure you are OK with bike handling. At next step your guide gives you a brief description of the tour itinerary.
A beautiful ride to the coast
One of the most exciting ways to ride from the historical centre to the coast. The ride brings us among some typical districts of Athens that were developed during the early industrial period of the city.
In the shade of the New Opera
We visit the new dominating attraction of Athens. A bioclimatic and stylish building that hosts the Opera and soon the national Library. We shall have a short guided tour inside.
Right after the Naval Park we reach the water front and ride under palm trees next to a nice long beach. We go through Yachts at the Marinas and alongside the dock that is a traditional spot for Athenians sitting on the rocks with fishing rods.
It is time for leisure. At this beautiful beach we can enjoy the sun, have a swim in the blue water or relax in the shade of the restaurant. We have lunch on the waterfront enjoying the majestic view of Faliro bay.
FAQ for your ride
Your tour meets at Solebike Office located at 11 Lempesi Street on the East side of the Acropolis Museum. The closest metro station is Acropolis (Line 2).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
We have eBikes available for riders 1,40m tall, that fits children from young age. This tour is long for children riding on small normal bike, so we accept only teens older than 13.
- We accept children 10 to 12 years only for a private family group after we make sure they can ride safely the smaller size eBikes we supply.
- For a detailed presentation of the gear and bikes for children you can download our “Cycling with Kids” pdf
At all of our tours we care that you get authentic experiences. So we always include some tastings during the tour. At this tour we have arranged for a lunch (dish with sea food or vegetarian variety) paired with the famous Greek appetiser “ouzo” and served right in front of a sandy beach.
Tour Highlights Map
Mouse over and discover the most exciting sights that we will visit during this tour!
*Blue Pin Point = Food / Beverage & Green Pin Point = Sights / Attractions