#EBIKE #TOUR #ATHENS #PREMIUM
Athens Sights & Food eBike Tour
- SEMI-PRIVATE GROUPS Up to 8 people
- We Go Morning & Noon according to season
- Prices from €46 – noon tour
- Duration is approximately 4 hours
- Tour is available also for a PRIVATE GROUP
Not Included: Consumption at the cafe, anything not mentioned in the Included, your guide’s gratuities (optional)
- Activity : Moderate, City Tour
- Age Restriction : 13+
- Cycling Skill: Experienced Rider
- Free Infant 1-4 years on baby seat
Make it a PRIVATE TOUR for your Family, Friends or Colleagues (link?)Meeting Point: We meet our clients at Solebike office at 11 Lempesi street, very close to Acropolis Metro and to Acropolis Museum. TAKE US THERE
#athens #food tasting #Sightseeing
See the plethora of Athens scenes, enjoy our anecdotes and taste city’s favourite flavours
Good to know
- We cycle off-the-beaten streets in this tour to discover some intrigue back scenes
- A lot of our clients say they are quite filling the food tastings in this tour
- We strongly suggest that you arrive 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Come with proper shoes and cycling apparel. If needed bring your sunscreen
What to expect
Meet, Greet and Oriented
Your guide welcomes you and make sure you get familiar with your equipment and you sit comfortable on the eBike. You will be asked to make a test ride making sure you are OK with bike handling. At next step your guide gives you a brief description of the tour itinerary.
An area full of beautiful attractions and of special architectural interest related to the reconstruction period of the city as the capital of Greece. We shall start from the famous National Gardens area with interesting landmarks and the Greek Parliament and then move to discover the first Palace.
Varvakios Market and downtown
A very vivid district with intense history and currently the multiethnic part of Athens. The busy streets, the variety of the shops mixed with smells and colours, offers you a cinematographic view of the Athenians go by the day. It’s time for our first sweet tasting.
Cathedral and Monastiraki
Beautiful back streets will take you through old neighbourhoods to the recently renovated Cathedral of Athens. We continue through antiquities of the Roman erat to the very popular spot of Monastiraki, the gate to the ancient paths of the city. At this point and before enter the old part of Athens we have a stop to enjoy our souvlaki.
Around the Acropolis slopes
We enter at the last part of our journey, at Plaka. Is a unique neighbourhood situated underneath the Acropolis rock, the bearer of a heavy historical weight full off alleys marking the city life of the last 3000 years. Many interesting monuments and anecdotes mark this last part of the tour.
FAQ for your ride
Your tour meets at Solebike Office located at 11 Lempesi Street on the East side of the Acropolis Museum. The closest metro station is Acropolis (Line 2).
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- We accept children 10 to 12 years only for a private family group after we make sure they can ride safely the smaller size eBikes we supply.
- For a detailed presentation of the gear and bikes for children you can download our “Cycling with Kids” pdf
At all of our tours we care that you get original experiences. So we always include some tastings during the tour. At this tour we have arranged for 2 delicious stops to try the famous Greek souvlaki (wrapped pie with pork meat, tomato, onion and tzatziki) and an athenian delicacy known as loukoumades (made from flour and honey).
Tour Highlights Map
Mouse over and discover the most exciting sights that we will visit during this tour!
*Blue Pin Point = Food / Beverage & Green Pin Point = Sights / Attractions