Enjoy the Bike Tour with Safety
As a company we abide by all the updated instructions provided by the Greek National Health Department EODY and the WTO regarding the safe conduct of our activities, thus contributing to the reduction of the dispersion of the new Covid-19 worldwide. We are not responsible in the event of transmission of Covid-19 disease during our activities as long as we adhere to all of the below.
We also comply to the directions issued by SETEYDA as to safe operations for half day tours.
Management for Covid-19 safe operations:
- Operation of shared tours with max 6 people per departure
- Disinfection of saddle, steering bar and bike controls before and after use
- Disinfection of helmets before and after use
- Disposable head cap to use underneath the helmet
- Staff using mask and gloves to service the guests
- Staff and clients use mask during the tour especially during the photo and lunch stops
- Social Distancing inside our office and contactless procedures are established
- Sanitary fluid and tissues disposed in the office
- We provide the tools for advance payment and contactless transactions
- We offer free last minute cancellation in case of symptoms*
Wear a mask while on tour.
It’s recommended to have a mask available to wear, even if you won’t be required to wear it during the entire tour. It is obligatory to use the mask when at a stop for photos or having a snack.
Safety & hygiene measures.
Every handlebar, seat, helmet, and high-touch surface area is sanitised before and after tour. Hand sanitiser is available for all guests for free, as are masks. Government regulated social distancing is enforced at all times.
Shared group size.
Each of our bike tours operate on shared group goes with maximum 6 adult riders.
For families wishing to join a Private tour, we accommodate up to 8 adult riders per departure.
We will request your email and phone number either at the time of reservation or during check-in so that we can reach back in case we become aware of a covid case that may have affected your tour.
* Reimburshement is effective only with medical proof by doctor or hospital.
Our bike tours are 100% outdoors and entry into our shop is not required. You can reserve and pay online and expect a contact-less check-in experience. If you are still feeling unsure, we have a range of private tours available so that you can tour in the comfort of your own group.
We can be reached via email at [email protected] or phone at +30.210.9215.620-1. Please understand that our response time may be delayed, but that we are working as quickly as possible.
solebike wishes to all of our guests, both past and future, stay safe with their families during this unprecedented time. We eagerly look forward to the day that our tours are rolling again and the planet spins covid free.