The information we collect
This privacy statement is intended to inform you of the personal data we collect and process while providing our services and generally communicating with you. Its purpose is to establish the basic principles and rules under which our company collects, processes and stores personal data as defined by the applicable national legislation and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679. When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
The reasons we collect the Personal Data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve and personalise the client’s experience
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive
- To process transactions
- To handle a promotion or survey or other marketing feature
- To inform about the news and actions whoever consented to receive informative material of our company.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
The protection of your information
When our company processes personal data, it ensures the following:
• To collect and process these data legally, in accordance with the provisions of the existing legislation and the conditions set by it.
• To process personal data only for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
• To take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that personal data is processed in a way that guarantees the appropriate security of personal data, including the protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or depravation. In addition, it should periodically review the adequacy and effectiveness of these measures.
• Not to retain personal data collected for a period longer than the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
All information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our Payment gateway providers to be accessible by only authorised persons with special access rights to such systems.
The cookies we use
Transmission of Personal Data
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties personal identifiable information. Our company may transfer data to third parties (legal or individuals) who act as processors to support our operations (eg accounting, legal, technical support). It is also likely that our company will transfer personal data to third parties when this is provided by the existing legislation as an obligation or alternatively under the safeguards provided by the existing legislation. In such cases, the data owners must be adequately informed before proceeding with the transfer. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
Act We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
This Policy may be modified at any time by our company and will be posted on this website. This policy was last modified on 31/03/2021